- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the website, how data is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to users regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against misuse of information.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the analytical information.
Information Collection, Use, & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only access and collect information that users voluntarily provide us via email or other direct communication with us. We will not sell or solicit this information to anyone.
We will use information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to process and fulfill a user request.
User Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any point in time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change & or Correct any data about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of collected data
Cookies and Data Tracking
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, you informations is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (ie credit card data, etc) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us through exclusively secure channels. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon / symbol in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the web address of the secure site page.
Additionally, we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect user information offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer experience) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The proprietary servers, as well as our computers, in which our PII data is stored are located in a secure environment.